Applying press on nails
1. Ensure your hands are clean.
2. Use the nail file your edges if necessary.
3. Use the wood stick to gently push back your cuticles.
4. Use mini buffer to gently buff your nails.
5. Use the alcohol wipe to remove the oil and dust.
Choose between Adhesive tabs or Glue, depending on your need
6. Nails Adhesive Tabs: (wear them for a few days or even a few hours) Place the proper adhesive tab size on your nail and place chula nail. Press firmly. Avoid removing and reapplying as the adhesive will lose its strength if done too many times.
6b. Nails Glue: (wear them for about 1 to 3 weeks) Apply a few drops of glue on your nail, apply a chula nail and hold for 5 to 10 seconds.
Tips: For optimal wear, repress a few times and avoid contact with water for the first hour.
Removing press on nails
If you decide to remove the press on nails, begin by soaking your nails in hot water. For adhesive tabs, soak the nails for about 5 minutes while soaking them for between 10 and 15 minutes if you used liquid glue.
Once you see that the glue is a bit loose, you can use an orange stick to remove them from the cuticle side gently. But, if you know that it’s difficult to push the press on nails, soak them in warm water again for an extra few minutes.
Remove glue residues on your natural nails by using a pink filer. It is essential to apply cuticle oil to moisturize your hands and nails after the procedure.